Thursday, March 29, 2018

Northwest Artists Ceramics Invitational


Next week I have work in an invitational ceramics show at the Robert Graves Gallery in Wenatchee. I took work up to the show last weekend and was surprised to find that more than half of the work already delivered to the show came from Yakima. I'll have to get in on the carpool next time around.

"Bounty" 2017

The show features work by myself, and other Yakima artists: Gary Dismukes, Eunsil Kim, Carolyn Nelson, Jan Crocker and Debbie Sundlee. When I dropped off my work, there was also work from Wenatchee artist, Ruth Allan. The card features work by Michael McClun, Gary Dismukes, and Jan Crocker. For some reason, neither the card nor the website lists all the artists' names, so there may be other people in the show.


The show opens Monday, April 2 with a reception on Friday, April 6 from 5-7pm. The show runs through April 26th and the gallery is open Monday through Thursday from 9am - 1pm. The gallery is in Sexton Hall on the Wenatchee Valley College campus. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think about my work or this post