Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Come See My Work

The next two weeks are fairly busy with art exhibitions and openings, several of which feature my work.
my work at Boxx Gallery

First, this Thursday, November 2, the Maker Space Gallery is hosting paintings by Amanda Ontiveros. Opening reception at 6-9pm. Yakima Maker Space is on 1st Street between Yakima and Chestnut Avenues.

Amanda's work at Maker Space

You can see my work twice this Saturday, first at Boxx Gallery in Tieton with a reception from 11-1pm and at Larson Gallery in Yakima with a reception from 3-5pm (awards at 4pm).

my work at Larson Gallery

The Boxx Gallery show is called "What's on Your Plate?" and features works related to plates, eating, kitchens, and associated imagery and forms. I've got a completely non-functional plate sculpture and a wacky mug in the show. I haven't seen much of what other folks have.


The show at Larson Gallery is the annual Central Washington Artists' Exhibition, featuring a small sculpture of mine. Also showing at CWAE is Meghan Flynn, drawing and design instructor at Yakima Valley College. Her hyperrealistic drawing of rocks is worth checking out.


All three receptions are free and open to the public, so stop by and join us. Boxx Gallery is open on Saturdays from 11-1 and the exhibition is open through the end of the month. Larson Gallery is open Tuesday-Friday 10-5 and Saturday 1-5, except for Veteran's Day and the Thanksgiving Holiday. The exhibition closes December 2.

one of my mugs (soon to be) at Oak Hollow Gallery


Also opening next week is the Holiday show at Oak Hollow Gallery. I will have some mugs and bulbs for sale. The show opens November 7, but there will be an open house November 11. The show runs through the end of the year, but work is only there until it sells.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think about my work or this post