Sunday, November 20, 2016

Award and Ongoing Exhibitions at Larson Gallery and Oak Hollow Gallery


Larson Gallery's Central Washington Artists' Exhibition opened November 5. I won an award, the YVC President's award, for my Pedal/Petal sculpture.



The exhibition is open Tuesday-Friday 10am-5pm and Saturday 1-5pm through December 3, 2016. The show has quite a bit of variety and is worth seeing for work from the usual suspects and some newer artists in the area. Larson Gallery is located on the YVC campus at the northeast corner of Nob Hill Ave and 16th Ave.




I also have work at Oak Hollow Gallery for the Holiday show. I have lots of functional work at the Oak Hollow Show and other artists have ornaments, functional work and other small pieces. Oak Hollow Gallery is located at 5631 Summitview Ave near Wray's and Starbucks. The Oak Hollow Show is up through December 30, unless all the work sells sooner.

I finally got over to Oak Hollow on Friday to see the show. I especially liked the wood ornaments by Pat and Karen Miller, Eunsil Kim's yarn bowls, and Bernadette Crider's new ash glazed work. My daughter especially liked the crushed glass ornaments and the ornaments in the form of little girls made out of beads and wire.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think about my work or this post