Saturday, October 11, 2014

Shows Coming Up, Shows Coming Down

Today is the last day of the 10x10x10 show in Tieton. The Mighty Tieton website says there is an artists' reception from 12-5pm today. I'm not sure if that means artists are taking work home today, too, but I plan to check it out. It'll be the first time I get to see the show.

My piece in Tieton
If you're out and about today in Yakima, there is a reception from 2-4 at Oak Hollow Gallery for the new show, featuring work by Duane Heilman and Jane Fassel. Jane took classes with me a while back and then took at least one workshop with nationally recognized raku experts. Her naked raku has moved beyond what I can do and is worth a look. 

Jane Fassel's "Naked Raku" (I borrowed this picture from Josie Fast at Oak Hollow Gallery. Thanks!)

I also got word that my work will be in the Central Washington Artists Exhibition at Larson Gallery. I have two pieces in that show. The reception will be held from 3-5pm on November 1.

"Scylla Bionica" for the Larson show

Early next year I will have a show at CORE Gallery in Seattle. The show is scheduled for February, but I don't yet know the dates. I'm still waiting to hear when my Storefronts show in Seattle will be; I may only know a month ahead of time.

"Charybdis Bionica" for the Larson show

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think about my work or this post