Monday, February 3, 2014

Last Chance to See "Biomorph"

This week is your last chance to see Biomorph at the Esvelt Gallery in Pasco. The show is open M-Th 8am - 8:30pm and then it's coming down.

 
This is your last chance to see this iteration of the Kekino wall installation.


This is also your last chance to see this iteration of the Ericano wall installation.



I don't know when you can see Laura Ahola-Young's paintings since she's based in Idaho.


The good news is that you can see my sculpture and my sabbatical work this April at Oak Hollow Gallery in Yakima. The show opens April 12, 2014. 



In the meantime, you can visit Oak Hollow Gallery on Summitview in Yakima and see Monica Lemmon's paintings and Jason Commodore's ceramics. The show is up now through March with a reception Feb 8 at 2pm.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think about my work or this post